Sight &Sound Theatres® is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our many offerings. Personal information includes information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers and e-mail addresses. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
- Who is collecting information? When you are on the Sight &Sound Theatres website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information for use by Sight &Sound Theatres alone.
- What other information is collected? Our servers will record the numerical Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. Each client transaction with the Sight &Sound Theatres web server is also logged. Our servers record standard transactional information, such as the transaction date and time, size and type of web object retrieved by the client, and the duration of the transaction. Uses of this information include measuring the number of visitors to different sections of the site, diagnosing and correcting system errors, and improvement of the site, among other uses. Cookies are used as part of the authentication process so we can acknowledge you on your return visit to our site. Cookies will remain on your computer unless you delete them.
- With whom does Sight &Sound Theatres share my information? Sight &Sound Theatres will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party unless required by law.
- What are my choices regarding collection, use and distribution of my information? If you express interest in receiving offers or information from Sight &Sound Theatres, we may occasionally send you e-mail or postal mail that we feel may be of interest to you. Only Sight &Sound Theatres will send you these direct mailings. When you are entering your personal information and email address, you will have the opportunity to opt out of receiving either e-mail or postal mail. At any time you can easily unsubscribe from Sight &Sound Theatres e-mail mailing list via the website and no longer receive such e-mails. If we are required by law to disclose the information that you have submitted, within a reasonable time we will attempt, unless we are prohibited by law, to provide you with notice that a request for your information has been made in order to give you an opportunity to object to the disclosure. We will attempt to provide this notice via e-mail, if you have given us an e-mail address or by postal mail if you have given us only a postal address. If you do not challenge the disclosure request, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
- How does Sight &Sound Theatres protect my personal financial information? Keeping your personal financial information private is very important to us. As with all personal information, Sight &Sound Theatres will never rent or sell your personal financial information. Please note that there may be places on the Sight &Sound Theatres network of websites where you can transmit credit card information in order to complete a purchase transaction. When we ask for a credit card number we transmit and store that credit card number in an encrypted format. We use industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption 128-bit encryption. The 128-bit encrypted connection must be established before log-in credentials will be accepted.
- What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of my information? Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Sight &Sound Theatres cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- What else should I know about my privacy? Please keep in mind that when you voluntarily disclose personal information online that information can be collected and used by others. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any registration information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
- Additional Information Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org