Sight & Sound Conservatory is a post secondary education program, appropriate for students who have earned a high school diploma, GED, or a passing score on the Wonderlic Test. Up to 10 students will be selected for the Professional Performing Arts Program at SSC.
For consideration, applicants must meet these minimal standards before submitting an application:
- Applicants must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
- Applicants must hold a Christian Worldview as expressed by SSC.
- Applicants must have either a High School Diploma*, GED, or a score of 15 on the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test.* Students must contact SSC to make arrangements to take the Wonderlic Test on site at SSC.
- Applicants will be required to present evidence of catastrophic health insurance. If the applicant wishes, they may purchase this insurance through a provider recommended by Sight & Sound Conservatory.
* The majority of reading requirements for SSC are at an 11th or 12th grade level. Though instructors will certainly work with students to help them comprehend the content of assigned readings, if tutoring is necessary, it is the student's responsibility to make arrangements for any additional independent study.